Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last Minute Socks

I have finished another pair of socks but these almost did not get done.  As usual I left them up to the last minute and by Friday of last week I had not even started the socks for my Brother.  I was not stressing I still have 4 days to finish the socks. So on Friday I decided to figure out how to make a granny square ring (there will be another post on that next week).

I was having fun enjoying watching movies on Netflix and crocheting when my Brother calls to tell me he moved the party up by one day.  What!?!  Yes, you heard me he moved the party to Tuesday instead of Wednesday.  Did he not realize how important that extra day was, how come having my parents there was so important I need that extra day.  Some people are so inconsiderate.  Geez!

After a knitting marathon weekend and sore wrists and fingers I finished the socks on Tuesday on my lunch break.  Yes, I was running that late.  I am not a fast knitter and after last weekend I was kind of wishing I was or at least had superhuman speed so I could knit in seconds.  I think that would be pretty cool but then again if I did them so fast I go broke because I could never keep up with yarn purchases.  Until then I guess I will just enjoy the process and give myself more time.

What kind of super powers do you wish you had?
~B

No comments: