Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Workbasket March 1951 - Patrick

Workbasket March 1951

I apologize for not posting yesterday my scanner at home is not working.  I am not quite sure what happened but this just maybe the excuse I need to get a new printer and scanner.  I swear it broke on its own.

Workbasket March 1951 - PatrickA while ago I won an auction for a lot of 100 Workbasket magazines they range from 1951-1962.  I have not had a chance to look through them all and decide what to share there are so many ideas in them.  I thought this one would be fun because it is March and St. Patrick's Day is coming up.  I know you are eager to embroider Patrick.  I know I am.  He looks so dapper in his suit and hat.  If you embroider him let me know.  I would love to see him all stitched up.
~B

2 comments:

Drewzel said...

Patrick is indeed cute. He looks like more a Paddy though :P

Yay to so many Workbaskets! Bet they must have some great stuff in them!

Rebekah said...

Yeah I can see him being called Paddy.

You will get to see what they have in them. A couple are on their way to you.