Friday, October 26, 2007

Sleep Crafting



Have you ever fallen asleep while doing a craft project only to wake up and think that maybe you were "craft sleeping"? That happened on my last project I was rushing to get it done and it was all I could do to keep my eyes open. I was even doing that one eye open to rest the other one but I am still awake I will get this done. I did not get it done on time I took an extra day because I just could not get the face to look right without her looking possessed. You will have to tell me if you think she looks a little demonic in the eyes.


I am torturing myself a bit. I have signed up for 2 more swaps and I am going to be making presents for my side of the family. We decided that we were going to do a homemade Christmas . I am so excited about this. I have not done one since the Christmas where my parents did not have any money to buy us gifts and my dad had extra wood in the garage and he made my brother an x-wing fighter and made me a little kitchen. My mom had extra fabric and made my brother some huge pillows that were stuffed with worn out clothes (boy I hated pillow fights with him after that. One hit and you were down for the count) she made my existing doll bed into a canopy to match my canpy bed. My brother and I still say that was the best Christmas. We thought we hit the jackpot no way did we know that we were broke.

Hopefully this Christmas will be as memorable.
Cheers
~B




No comments: