Friday, February 18, 2011

Introducing Carmen Banana!

Carmen Banana
Well I would like to introduce to you our new addition to the family.  Her name is Carmen Banana.  She is Mr. B.A. Foster's new girlfriend.  Please pardon her indecent picture she does not have any clothes yet.

I bought her kit over a year ago and I am just now getting around to making her.  She turned out better than Mr. Foster did, I think that is because I knit a lot better than I did when I made him.  Oh well the girl is suppose to look better than her man anyway right?

Since it would not be a post without some embroidery.  Here are more DOW patterns from my new patterns.  This is the set that made me buy the Aunt Ellen's patterns otherwise I would have left them there. *I have found out these are Vintage Aunt Martha patterns.*
Aunt Ellen's


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I am spending it at a basketball game, meeting some old friends for lunch and a birthday party for my nephew.  I think I might need a weekend from my weekend.

~B

4 comments:

june at noon said...

Carmen is so cute! Lucky man.

Rebekah said...

Thanks. He likes her. hehe.

LearningByReading said...

hahahaha thank you so much for reminding me of the puppet show in middle school!!

trashmaster46 said...

Carmen is adorable! I rather like the embroidery pattern as well - thanks for sharing it!