Sunday, November 25, 2007

What Have You Been Up To?

This is what I have been up to what have you been up to? I finished up my patch swap and my Tea Towel Tour Swap too. I also finished up a personal swap where I did another Las Vegas ornament. It was a very fun weekend and very satisfying to be completing everything.

I love marking things off lists so that way I can get started on the next thing without guilt.

My next project is a Christmas apron for myself for when I do Christmas baking with my Mother and Sister-in-Law. It should be fun. We have
done it for the past few years. Then it is to get started on my Christmas presents for my family. We are not getting together until January 5th so I have a bit of time.

I am not ready to go back to work 4 days off is wonderful wish I could do that every week. Well have a good evening.

Cheers
~B

No comments: