Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Birthday


Well today is my birthday and you know what that means. Another year older and the more I lie about my age. Well at least I am not as old as my brother. He is 3 1/2 years older than I am so I guess I can not complain.

Well for my birthday I wanted to go camping and then T got this great idea that we need to buy a travel trailer. We finally found one in our price range it is a 1966 Aladdin Trailer 16 ft sleeps six very cramped trailer. But it is ours and in our blind eyes beautiful. We have plans to fix it up all retro like. It has a turquoise stove. Did you hear me a turquoise STOVE! I will take pictures of the inside soon I just have the outside right now. I am just so excited I can not even see straight. We are taking it camping this weekend then after that it will be sitting there until October when we go camping again. I hope to have it semi-decorated by then. Well at least new curtains. We will see what time does.

Cheers
~B

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!! All the best for the upcoming year!

Amy said...

I just celebrated a birthday as well but I DID NOT get a present as cool as yours, turquoise!..Too awesome, Happy Belated :0)

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the kind wishes.

Yeah for September babies!!