Friday, March 25, 2011

Scavenged Yarn


I was teaching my friend to knit over a year ago and she decided she wanted to make this scarf.  She bought the yarn and needles and gave up on it. for some reason.  I really can not remember why.  Since then I have been badgering her to give me the yarn so I could make the scarf for her.  On New Years Eve this year when we went to see them in Seattle she finally gave in.  I have so excited I finished this about a month ago and just now got around to downloading the pictures.  It was fun and she only gets to keep it because it is blue and I really detest blue.  (long story why but it has to do with private school and blue uniforms. blah! and of course all the blue socks I knit last year)  It was an interesting project and making all the points stick out was fun. 

Have a wonderful weekend.
~Bekah

No comments: