Saturday, April 7, 2007

No more pictures!


I know Copper is thinking why is this funny girl always taking my picture. The answer is because I am bored and have no children to torture. She is our baby and will be turning 9 next week. I might have to make her wear a hat.

I can't believe 9 she is getting so old she moans when she walks and takes forever to get moving. That does not stop her from escaping from the back yard or getting into mischief whenever she can or sitting in the kitchen waiting for veggie scraps, she loves bell peppers. She hears me chopping and comes running and if I do not give her the bell pepper scraps she barks at me. I normally say barky dogs don't get treats and I make her wait a minute then she gets the treat. She is so spoiled.

Pretty Pretty

Paprika thinks the same thing but then again she bugs me all the time. Everytime I fall asleep on the couch she is there touching my nose with her paw. She is 6 and will be 7 next month. They are both so sweet and they love to play together. The paprika waits for copper and when copper walks around the corner she pounces on her back it is so funny to watch. I so think our cat thinks she is a dog. She likes her belly scratched and at times will eat dog food even when she has her own food. Is it owners reflect their pets or pets reflect their owners? I really am not sure and I hope neither is for my sake.

Well off to bug them some more.
B~

No comments: