Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feeling Stitchy Button Swap

Buttons GaloreThe feeling stitchy button swap is on its way.  I have been so excited to embroider buttons and to come up with new ones to make.  I spent most of Saturday thinking of new buttons and embroidering a few.
Here are a few of them that I am not sure if I will swapping so I thought I could show them off.

My favorites I came up with are are the VW Bus and the Lava Lamp.  I also made of few of my old standbys that I list in my etsy shop the mushrooms, turtles and aliens. 

Are you in the swap?  What have you come up with?  I am always amazed by what everyone comes up with.
Close-up of the buttons.

~B

3 comments:

SewAmy said...

my favorite are the buses and lamps too. :o) They look great. So cute.

My 1st Bambina ! said...

These r lovely !!!
Specially all the ones with flowers, bees and
the VW !
The lamps & VW ones ... how neat & creative !

Rebekah said...

Thank you. They are so much fun to make. I never really like them until I attach them to the buttons funny how that is.